In order to achieve our mission, TADAMUN:
- Encourages city inhabitants to demand their urban and environmental rights, a better standard of living, their right to information, and an equitable distribution of public resources and services among different city inhabitants and neighborhoods;
- Supports decision makers and local administrators to enhance existing urban policies;
- Promotes realistic solutions to urban challenges and more effective, equitable and sustainable alternatives to current urban management practices;
- Redirects government attention to use public resources to develop existing urban areas where most of our population live, instead of investing in new cities where so few live;
- Supports citizens and residents in finding the information and resources they need to improve their homes and communities;
- Encourages the government to value, recognize, and celebrate the contributions and assets of all areas of the city;
- Disseminates knowledge and lessons learned from sustainable urban development and participatory upgrading experiences so that community participation in urban planning and upgrading processes becomes normalized.